b. Admission Conditions
Current Students’ Parents must sign the annual registration agreement in addition to the payment of tuition fees.
- Children who have completed Three Years at the beginning of the school year 03/08/2020 and up to age of six.
- Children eligible for registration at each level of kindergarten by date of birth as follows:
|Hijra Calendar||Gregorian Calendar|
- A child who has reached the age of six is not admitted in kindergarten
Grade 1 Registration:
- Students who completed (6) years at the beginning of the school year 2020/2021.
- Students with age less by (90) days only at the beginning of the school year 2020/2021.
- Student’s birthday on 14/4/1436 equivalent to 3/2/2015
- Students with age less by (180) days at the beginning of the school year 2020/2021.
- Student’s birthday on the period (15/4/1436 equivalent to 4/2/2015 utile
15/7/1436 equivalent to 4/5/2015)
with the following criteria:
- The child must have a certificate issued by an accredited kindergarten for (two semesters.
- The child must have the developmental form that demonstrates the child’s proficiency in developmental skills, with a kindergarten teacher’s recommendation, including the child’s ability to enroll early in the first grade.
- The kindergarten where the child has joined the following kindergartens:
- Government, Privet or International kindergartens affiliated to the Ministry of Education.
- Kindergartens from outside the Kingdom provided that the development skills and recommend early enrollment in the first grade and verified the Saudi Cultural Attaché or the Saudi Embassy.
- Passing the previous Year.
- Passing the evaluation test for new students.
- Providing all the required documents and make the payment.
|4 copies of the latest student photo (size: 2×3) A copy of Birth Certificate with English Translation. A copy of Father’s & Mother’s Passports & Iqama (Non-Saudis) A copy of Three Previous Report Card with their Original. A copy of Student’s Passport & Iqama (Non-Saudis ( A copy of Vaccination Card / Medical Certificate. A copy of the Family Card (Saudis Only) A copy of Father’s National ID (Saudis Only) A copy of guardian ID (not available of parents) A copy of Driver/person who will pick up student (if there)|